Exe Valley Triathlon 2017 Novice
14 May 2017
Entries open at 10:00 on the 27th October 2016
Sprint and Novice pool based Triathlon in and around Tiverton and the Exe Valley.
The event will take place on Sunday 14th May 2017 at Exe Valley Leisure Centre, Bolham Road, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6SG
Novice Event: Swim 200 m / Bike 18 km / Run 3 km
Parking Nearby, Toilets, Changing, Road Markers, Marshalls, Showers, Disabled Access, Refreshments, Chip Timing System
Affiliated Entry £30
Unaffiliated Entry £35
Note the entry fee includes the merchant (Card) fee and donation to Rotary Club
- No substitutions, deferrals or refunds will be allowed.
- We will not be able to take entries on the day of the event.
- A waiting list will be maintained by the organising team. Please email the organising team at email@example.com requesting to be added to the waiting list.
If you wish to be added to the reserves list please:
1. Register on this web site (this will speed things up when a place becomes available)
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your date of birth
Include a contact number
When a slot becomes available we will email you with details of how to register.
EVT2017 Event Team
Registration opens on the day of the event from 7am and will remain open until all competitors have registered.
You will be issued with your race number and timing chip.
Your timing chip is to be worn on the left ankle and your upper arm and lower leg will be marked with your race number.
Please make a note of any medical conditions or allergies on the back of your race number.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to register, sort out your equipment in transition and get to poolside 15 minutes before your allocated start time..
The race manual will be issued to all successful registrants in the month leading up to the race.
Organisers: Exeter Triathlon Club
Email: The EVT 2017 event team can be contacted at email@example.com
To view the route please click HERE
Registration open from: 00:00:00