2023 Festive Five
08 December 2023
Registration will close at Midday on 8th December. Entries on the night welcome - £20pp.
Registration will open at 5pm in the University of South Wales Newport Campus Building - pre-registered also collect numbers on the night from Registration.
We are looking forward to kicking off the Festive Season and welcoming you all to the start line on Friday 8th Dec at 6.30pm.
A few key points:-
- HQ is in the foyer of the University Campus Building on Usk Way – we will be there from 5pm.
- Please use the City Centre Car Parks – NOT Castle Bingo Car Park.
- Your numbers will be ready for you to collect from us on the night from 5pm.
- Some parts of the course are a little dark – so head/body torches are necessary
- If you have any friends who wish to enter on the night, it will be £20pp from Registration.
- Please notify us at registration of any last minute transfers of entries - so that we know who is out on the course with us!
- As this is a fun event, no results will be published.
There are medals for all finishers, and as in past events, we hope to treat you all to some seasonal warming drinks and mince pies at the finish.
Finally – a huge thanks to our sponsors Monmouthshire Building Society and the University of South Wales. With their support we are able to use the proceeds from this event to provide vital at-home care to hospice patients who wish to be with their families at this special time of year. That’s a truly precious gift.
Let's 'glitter up' the city and start the party season.
Celebrate the Festive Season with us - dress up, light up, sparkle up and join us for a scenic 5 mile run along the river paths in the heart of the City of Newport - or - join us Virtually!
If you can't join us on 8th Dec - dress up and do your own festive run with your friends - we'll provide you with numbers and medals. Its a great way to get the festive spirit whilst also supporting local patients. *for group entries ring us on 01633 851051
Wearing head or body torches as we run we will light up the city centre.
- Medal to all finishers
- Seasonal Refreshments
- Start at 6:30pm
- all participants MUST wear a head or body torch whilst taking part
- minimum age 15 years
The proceeds from this event will be used to support hospice patients throughout our community.
Please consider raising money as you run - every penny really does help. A Just Giving page is easy to set up and makes it really simple for your friends to sponsor you. JUST GIVING
Proudly Sponsored by Monmouthshire Building Society
Registration open from: 17:30:00