Exe Valley Tri 2015 - SPRINT
10 May 2015
The SPRINT race is now FULL!
REGISTRATION IS ONLY POSSIBLE BY ENTERING A UNIQUE RESERVES CODE:
If you wish to be added to the reserves list please:
1. Register on this web site (this will speed things up when a place becomes available)
2. Email email@example.com
- Title SPRINT RESERVES
- Include your estimated Swim Time for 400m
- Include your date of birth
- Include a contact number
When a slot becomes available we will email you with details of how to register.
Sprint and Novice pool based Triathlon in and around Tiverton and the Exe Valley.
The event will take place on Sunday 10th May 2015 at Exe Valley Leisure Centre, Bolham Road, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6SG
Sprint Event: Swim 400 m / Bike 24 km / Run 5 km
Please Note: No MP3 players, iPods, personal stereos are allowed to be used during the race.
Onsite Parking, Parking Nearby, Toilets, Changing, Road Markers, Marshalls, Showers, Disabled Access, Refreshments, Chip Timing System
Affiliated Entry £32
Unaffiliated Entry £35
Note the entry fee includes the merchant (Card) fee
- No substitutions or replacements will be allowed.
- We will not be able to take entries on the day of the event.
- A waiting list will be maintained by the organising team. Please email the organising team at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be added to the waiting list.
Registration opens on the day of the event from 7am and will remain open until all competitors have registered.
You will be issued with your race number and timing chip.
Your timing chip is to be worn on the left ankle and your upper arm and lower leg will be marked with your race number.
Please make a note of any medical conditions or allergies on the back of your race number.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to register, sort out your equipment in transition and get to poolside 15 minutes before your allocated start time..
The race manual will be issued to all successful registrants in the month leading up to the race.
Organisers: Exeter Triathlon Club
Email: The EVT 2015 event team can be contacted at email@example.com
Exe Valley Leisure Centre
To view the route please click HERE