Solent Half Marathon 2015
27 September 2015
This year's race - Sunday 27th September 2015 at 10am
The Solent Half Marathon has been organised by Hardley Runners in the Autumn for over two decades. It is a friendly race with up to 500 entries and a lovely course winding through the New Forest, past Exbury Gardens and along the Solent shore at Lepe.
- maps showing the course
- No entries on the day
- SEAA permit applied for
- Chip timing. Pick up your number and chip on the day.
- Accurately measured course
- Start and finish on grass
- The minimum age for entry is 17 years on race day
- We regret that the course is unsuitable for wheelchair athletes
- The course must be completed on foot (no blades, cycles etc permitted)
- Course cut off is 3 hours from the start time
- The use of personal headphones (e.g. mp3 players) is prohibited (offending runners will be disqualified)
- Results will be published on www.hardleyrunners.co.uk
- All proceeds to local charities
- Pre and post-race massage available
There will also be a fun run (1.5km on grass) for 5-12 year olds and homemade cakes!
Full race details can be found here
Entry fee: £18 per EA Affiliated runner or £20 Unattached
Start and finish at Gang Warily Recreation Centre, Newlands Road, Blackfield, Hampshire, SO45 1GA