Beacon Batch 2016
21 June 2016
04/04/16: The date for the Beacon Batch has been changed to 21st June due to a clash with the Clevedon 10k on 14th June. Online entry is now open again!
Registration and number pick up from 6.15-7.15pm at race headquarters:
The Burrington Inn, Burrington Combe, Nr Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7AT
• The start is a 5min walk from race HQ.
• Five miles and 1000ft of climb to the summit of the Mendips.
• Helpful marshals and plenty of marking tape to guide you along the course.
• FRA rules dictate that no accompanying dogs are allowed on the course.
• Water station at race finish.
• Hot and cold refreshments available at The Burrington Inn.
• Post race presentation.
• Limited car parking so please car share where possible.
• We regret that there are no changing or shower facilities available.
• Categories: Male & Female Senior, V40, V50 and V60.
• Only one prize per runner.
• Team: Male & Female (first 3 runners counting on accumulated time).
• Entry on the day available if capacity not reached beforehand.
• Race numbers to be picked up from race headquarters on race day.
• Cashed cheque or confirmation email indicates accepted entry.
• Entry closing date: 18th June 2016, or earlier if full.
• Entry limit of 150 so enter as soon as possible to guarantee a place.
• For the latest information and a link to the online entry system visit this web page.
• Enquiries: BeaconBatch@WestonAC.co.uk or 01934 625019.
Registration open from: 00:00:00