Beacon Batch 2019
18 June 2019
01/04/2019: This years race will take place on Tuesday 18 June. The closing date for entries is 15 June.
Registration and number pick up from 6.15-7.15pm at race headquarters:
The Burrington Inn, Burrington Combe, Nr Bristol, North Somerset, BS40 7AT
• The start is a 5min walk from race HQ.
• Five miles and 1000ft of climb to the summit of the Mendips.
• Helpful marshals and plenty of marking tape to guide you along the course.
• FRA rules dictate that no accompanying dogs are allowed on the course.
• Water station at race finish.
• Hot and cold refreshments available at The Burrington Inn.
• Post race presentation.
• Limited car parking so please car share where possible.
• We regret that there are no changing or shower facilities available.
• Categories: Male & Female Senior, U23, V40, V50 and V60.
• Only one prize per runner.
• Team: Male & Female (first 3 runners counting on accumulated time).
• Entry on the day available for £8 if capacity not reached beforehand.
• Race numbers to be picked up from race headquarters on race day.
• Cashed cheque or confirmation email indicates accepted entry.
• Entry closing date: 14 June 2019, or earlier if full.
• Entry limit of 150 so enter as soon as possible to guarantee a place.
• For the latest information and a link to the online entry system visit this web page.
• Enquiries: BeaconBatch@WestonAC.co.uk or 01934 625019.
|Beacon Batch Race Entry||01-Apr-2019||14-Jun-2019||£7.00|
Registration open from: 18:00:00