Dream Team 5k
01 June 2020
We welcome you to join the North East Project Dream Team 5k, a competitive and exciting virtual team race for everyone!
How does it work?
- Enter the event before June 1st to be selected into a team, done via Facebook live stream (Monday 1st June, 10:00 am)
- Run the 5k distance as fast as you can and as often as you want between Monday 1st June and Tuesday 30th June.
- Post evidence of your 5k to our Strava club (North East Project), with #DreamTeam5k
- Your attempt will be age-graded and added together with your other two team athletes' age-graded performances.
- The winning team is the team with the fastest total performance!
All participants will have the option to donate to Cancer Research UK to help support their services during the difficult time everyone is facing with the coronavirus epidemic.
- All performances must be either individual or with only one other person following the social distancing guidelines.
- All members must complete one attempt for a team score to count.
- You must post evidence of your 5k in our Strava group with the hashtag #DreamTeam5k.
- Performances will be accepted between Monday 1st June to 10 pm on Tuesday 30th June.
- All participants will have the option to download our event music playlist from Spotify to give you that much-needed boost!
We wish you the best of luck!
North East Project
|Dream Team 5k Entry||18-May-2020||30-Jun-2020||£0.00|
Registration open from: 00:00:00