Farleigh Wallop Trail Race 2020
27 September 2020
The fun returns for a fifth year!
This is Hatch Warren Runners’ fifth event, which will take place on the glorious countryside trails and in woodland in and around the picturesque villages of Farleigh Wallop, Cliddesden and Ellisfield, a stones-throw from Basingstoke in Hampshire.
It’s a challenging course, with a mix of undulating terrain including an old railway line, open fields (with some kissing-gates!) and beautiful woodland. There are some very short sections of road. We are very fortunate to have kindly been granted permission by The Portsmouth Estates to use their beautiful, listed ‘Home Farm Barn’ as race HQ. A warm welcome awaits you, with parking a short walk from the start. Please car share where possible. Take a look at our Facebook Page to keep updated with race news:
Stunning medal, goody-bag and plenty of cake and hot/cold drinks available. ALL proceeds from the race will go to local charities. Trophies and spot prizes and the cheeriest marshals and helpers you could wish to meet! Race distance approximately 10k.
NEW FOR THIS YEAR - 2 ADDITIONAL CHALLENGES WITH CASH PRIZES!
+COACHING HELP & ADVICE FROM OUR LATEST SPONSOR 'RACED COACHING'.
A few important notes:
- Race number collection on the day.
- Entries will close on 13th September OR when race limit reached.
- Regrettably the course is not suitable for runners with limited mobility.
- No dogs are allowed to accompany runners on the course due to cattle and gates/stiles.
- Minimum age on race day 18 years.
- This year there will be no static toilet facilities but plenty of portaloos!
- There is a cut off time to complete the course of 2 hours.
- STRICTLY no headphones or ear-pieces permitted. Failure to comply WILL result in disqualification.
|EARLY BIRD - Affiliated||17-Dec-2019||31-Dec-2019||£14.00|
|EARLY BIRD - ARC Affiliated||17-Dec-2019||31-Dec-2019||£14.00|
|EARLY BIRD - Unaffiliated||17-Dec-2019||31-Dec-2019||£16.00|
Registration open from: 08:15:00