Hamsterley Forest Workshop
19 December 2020
We welcome you to our next NEP Running Workshop at Hamsterley Forest on Saturday 19th or Sunday 20th November. The workshop is open to anyone from the running community who wishes to tackle our trail adventures and continue to expand their knowledge and enthusiasm for the sport with coaches Kieran and Ben. You will have the option to run on either our 10k, 12k, or 15K course along with plenty of other running specific activities within the forest.
- We will meet in the Grove car park at Hamsterley Forest, 10:00 am and the training day will commence at approx. 10:30 am.
- The training day will last until around 1:30 pm with an optional social afterwards involving a bite to eat/drink with fellow runners.
- The coaches will take you through a full running specific warm-up to prepare you fully for the day ahead.
- Tackle either the 10k, 12k, or 15k trail course as the main session of the day.
- As ever this workshop will include a mixture of strength & conditioning activities at the end of the session.
- There will be a mixture of theory and practical elements giving you a well-rounded training experience throughout the day.
- The workshop will be led by two UKA qualified coaches and elite level runners - Kieran Walker and Ben Palmer.
Main Trail Route Options:
- Trail shoes (road trainers with good grip).
- Waterproof clothing.
- Snacks and water (500ml +)
- Small backpack to carry extra layers, snacks, and water throughout the day.
We look forward to welcoming you to another awesome running workshop! If you have any questions about the event please get in touch with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kieran and Ben
Registration open from: 10:00:00