Hatch Warren Runners Farleigh Wallop 10k Trail Race
23 September 2018
This is Hatch Warren Runners’ third event, which will take place on the glorious countryside trails and in woodland in and around the picturesque villages of Farleigh Wallop, Cliddesden and Ellisfield, a stones-throw from Basingstoke in Hampshire. It’s a challenging course, with a mix of undulating terrain including an old railway line, open fields (with some kissing-gates!) and beautiful woodland. We are very fortunate to have kindly been granted permission by The Portsmouth Estates to use their beautiful, listed ‘Home Farm Barn’ as race HQ. There a some very short sections of road. A warm welcome awaits you. Parking a short walk from the start. Please car share where possible. Take a look at our Facebook Page to keep updated with race news:
Stunning medal, goody-bag and plenty of cake and hot/cold drinks available. ALL proceeds from the race will go to local charities - 'The Pink Place' and 'robbiesrally'. Trophies and spot prizes and the cheeriest marshals and helpers you could wish to meet! Race distance approximately 10k.
A few important notes:
- Race number collection on the day.
- Entries will close on 10th September OR when race limit reached (usually by mid-July).
- Regrettably the course is not suitable for runners with limited mobility.
- No dogs are allowed to accompany runners on the course due to cattle and gates/stiles.
- Minimum age on race day 18 years.
- This year there will be no static toilet facilities but plenty of portaloos!
- There is a cut off time to complete the course of 2 hours.
- STRICTLY no headphones or ear-pieces permitted. Failure to comply WILL result in disqualification.
Registration open from: 08:15:00