Teesdale Reservoirs Workshop
18 January 2020
We welcome you to our next running workshop at Grassholme reservoir, Teesdale on Saturday 18th January. This is an Area of Outstanding National Beauty making it a truly fantastic location for a training day.
- We will meet at Grassholme Reservoir main car park, DL12 OPW.
- The workshop will start at 10:30am and finish around 12:30/1pm with an optional social afterwards.
- Warm up to our main training location for the day.
- Running specific drills.
- Analysis/talk on correct running form associated with trail running.
- Main endurance effort session.
- Group relay session.
- Warm down exploring local trails.
- Stretching session.
- Social/Q&A at a local pub/café to finish.
- Trail/road running shoes (ideally with good grip)
- Warm clothing (jacket, leggings, hat, gloves)
- Small backpack to carry extra clothing etc.
We look forward to welcoming you to Teesdale for another epic workshop!
North East Project Team
Registration open from: 10:30:00