Exeter Triathlon Club Membership 2018
Exeter Triathlon Club
Exeter Triathlon club is a friendly triathlon club based in and around Exeter, which caters for age 8 upwards of all abilities and experience. Our aim is to enjoy our sport throughout the year with a quality training cycle as well as competitions and social events. We run a range of weekly organised swimming, cycling and running training sessions delivered by qualified professional coaches, for adults, juniors and youth squads.
Code of Conduct
Exeter Triathlon Club is committed to making triathlon accessible to everyone regardless of age, gender or athletic ability. This code sets out what our club will try and do for you and what you can do for the club. The club and its representatives will endeavour to;
* Commit to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members.
* Ensure activities are safe, inclusive, legal and fair meeting good practice guidelines.
* Provide a range of training and development opportunities for all abilities
* Encourage members to be open at all times and share any concerns or complaints that they may have with the Club Welfare Officer.
* Provide opportunities for members to influence the club’s organisation and contribute to the running of the club.
All members shall;
* Abide by the Club Constitution and Code of Conduct laid down by Exeter Triathlon Club.
* Respect all participants regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, cultural background, religion or athletic ability.
* Support and encourage good sporting practice by abiding by rules, respecting coaches, referees or officials’ decisions.
* Encourage and commend fellow members in their training, competition and participation.
* Communicate openly and freely with club coaches and committee members.
* Be expected to contribute to the running of events which generate income and maintain low training fees for the club.
By joining the club you agree to;
* Not bring the club into disrepute.
* Abide by the British Triathlon rules and Code of Conduct.
* Avoid any actions that may endanger other club members.
* Be courteous at all times to pedestrians and other road and path users.
* Obey the Highway Code and respect the rules of the public highways and footpaths.
* Wear suitable clothing and protection for each club training session – eg helmets on a bike, brightly coloured hat for open water swimming, reflective clothing at night.
* Pay for any fees for training and events before taking part.
* Not consume non medication drugs at any kind of venue whilst representing the club.
I wish to apply for membership of Exeter Triathlon Club. I have read and understood the code of Conduct as displayed on the membership page of the Exeter Tri Club website (www.exetertri.co.uk) and agree to abide by them. I understand that I participate in the activities of Exeter Triathlon Club entirely at my own risk and without any liability on the part of members or helpers of the club. I understand that I agree to help with at least one of the club organised events to help deliver them successfully.
|Membership Title||Payment Type||Price||Initial Payment||Action|
|Family (Two adults and two+ children)||One-off Payment||£105.00||£105.00|
|Full Membership||One-off Payment||£37.00||£37.00|
|Junior (Aged 16 and under as at end of December 2018)||One-off Payment||£21.00||£21.00|
- Monica Hitt
- 78 Quarry Lane, , Exeter, Devon, EX2 5PP